Manitoba Sixes (U18)
MANITOBA “SIXES” TACKLE LEAGUE
Don’t miss out on football this Fall!
- Grade 10 -12 players attending schools without a football program
- Schools with smaller student populations! (non WHSFL schools)
- Female (MGFA) players without a fall football league!
- Bantam Grads not registered to play this fall!
Six a-Side tackle football for high school age players is here with more action…more offense…more scoring! “MANITOBA SIXES” is a co-ed league…everyone welcome!
The basics of 6-on-6 football are the same as traditional 12-on-12 football aside from a few basic rule modifications.
- Faster paced game – fewer special team plays
- Accelerates the football fundamentals of tackling, blocking, passing, catching and kicking
- More 1 on 1 coaching
- Higher participation level – everyone touches the ball
- Promotes a more balanced football player
- Perfect for communities with lower population base (rural) or urban areas with fewer players
- Perfect for smaller schools with limited enrollment
- Female participation encouraged (absolutely co-ed)!
- Excellent form of physical activity and development
- 6 game season
- All equipment provided aside from cleats!
Register as an individual to be placed on a team in your area of the city (subject to team availability). If you have a group of friends that would like to be on the same team, contact our office directly.