2021 CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND
Saturday, October 30
9:00 AM Atom 7 Division St. James Rods vs Interlake Thunder
12:30 PM Atom 9 Division St. Vital Mustangs vs East Side Eagles
4:00 PM U19 Division Falcons Football Club vs St. Vital Mustangs
7:00 PM MMJFL League St. Vital Mustangs vs East Side Eagles
Sunday, October 31
9:00 AM Peewee 7 Division East Side Coyotes vs Interlake Thunder
12:30 PM Peewee 12 Division East Side Eagles vs Fort Garry Lions
4:00 PM Bantam Division East Side Coyotes vs Fort Garry Lions
EVENT INFORMATION FOR SPECTATORS
PREGAME – ENTRANCE
- Admission is free
- Vaccinations are not required but social distancing by all in attendance is requested as much as possible during the games.
- Spectators must enter the facility from the parking lot behind Kildonan East School using the London St. entrance. (see site map below)
- Spectators will be admitted approximately 15 minutes prior to the game start. Please follow social distancing rules when waiting in line to enter.
- At no time are spectators permitted to enter the playing field, including after the game.
Dogs and other pets are not permitted at the facility under any circumstances.
- Spectators are requested to use the bleachers on site. Please sit in the HOME or AWAY sections of the seating which are clearly marked.
- If sitting at ground level, all chairs must be placed on the gravel and not on the turf.
- Spectators are asked not to “stand” along the turf in front of any seating.
- Following the game play along the sidelines is not permitted.
- Access to the clubhouse/building is prohibited. Portable washroom facilities will be on site.
POST GAME – EXIT
- Spectators must exit the facility at the northwest corner of the facility and use the path to the parking lot. The EXIT gate will be clearly marked. (see site map below)
- All spectators must exit the facility within 30 minutes of any game. This is to ensure that we stay within the outdoor gathering limits at all times throughout the weekend, required by Public Health Orders.